INTRODUCTION

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
Many of my works utilize screen-printing techniques. I enjoy the notion that in screen-printing all three dimensional form is flattened in an instant. It is this idea that flourishes throughout my work unrestricted by the mediums used. www.tompearman.co.uk

Thursday 9 July 2009

vigilance from within all white products.

This relates to some family portraits I’m going to take. Are you familiar with those film shots taken from inside a fridge with actors taking something out of it ?! what’s this about? ; the viewer becomes a voyeur to such an extent that we need to keep vigilance from within all white products.
well each member of my family’s going to be having their portrait taken in this pose. I’ve got the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers